This policy applies to all pages on the Money Stuff website unless otherwise indicated.
Analysis of usage patterns
NSW Fair Trading records information, which identifies, for each page accessed on this website, the IP address of the machine which has accessed it. To improve the services we provide, we will extract and publish aggregated information about usage patterns from these records such as account type and country.
Except in circumstances where the use of the website raises a suspicion that an offence is being committed, NSW Fair Trading will not disclose or publish information, which identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses, without consent.
We reserve the right to gather more extensive information than stated above in cases of:
- unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published on the Money Stuff web pages;
- unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on the Money Stuff web pages;
- unauthorised attempts to index the contents of the Money Stuff web pages by other websites;
- attempts to intercept messages of the Money Stuff website users;
- communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed;
- attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server, breach the laws of the State of New South Wales or Commonwealth of Australia, or interfere with the enjoyment of the Money Stuff web pages by other users.